Tulsa Real Estate Litigation Attorneys
50 Years of Combined Legal Experience
Are you involved in a dispute over a real estate transaction or issue? We highly recommend that you turn to a law firm that has the litigation experience needed to represent your best interests. At Enlow Law, our professional team has more than 50 years of collective experience as dispute resolution lawyers and litigators. We know how to investigate, research, and prepare your case so that we can effectively litigate the matter.
Our Tulsa real estate litigation attorneys represent both buyers and sellers involved in real estate disputes, most especially issues related to the purchase and sale of homes. Whatever the issue may be, you can rest assured that our team will provide practical service designed to resolve your matter in the most efficient way possible.
Call us at (918) 212-5359 to discuss your case today.
Real Estate Litigation Issues
Issues can arise in any real estate transaction that will need to be addressed and resolved either through some method of dispute resolution or through the courts.
At Enlow Law, we frequently litigate cases involving:
- A breach of contract. Your sales or purchase agreement is a written contract that can be legally enforced. If either party fails to uphold the terms of the contract, it has been breached. The injured party can pursue damages for losses resulting from the breach.
- Specific performance, in which a party to a real estate contract has neglected to perform some action outlined in the contract. Through legal action, the injured party can force that performance.
- Title and insurance. Disputes can occur over ownership, title, and possession of property that can lead to litigation. Disputes can occur between insurers and the insured over real property.
- Boundary disputes.
- Disputes between co-owners, joint tenants, or real estate partners.
- Disputes over misrepresentation by real estate agents or brokers.
- Disputes with mortgage companies/lenders involving loan terms and agreements.
Talk to a Tulsa Real Estate Litigation Lawyer at Enlow Law Today
Regardless of the issue at stake in your case, our firm can help. We have litigated numerous real estate cases throughout our many years in practice. Our legal team stands ready to provide the assistance and support you need at this critical time.
Reach out to our firm at (918) 212-5359 for a free, initial consultation.