Oklahoma Construction Defect Attorneys
Experienced Litigators for Construction Disputes & Lawsuits
At Enlow Law, we have extensive experience dealing with all the issues that can arise for individuals and companies involved in the construction and real estate industries. Our firm represents homeowners, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, investors, commercial and industrial building owners, design professionals, architects, and more.
If you are involved in a construction claim, dispute, or matter that can only be resolved through litigation, we urge you to work with our highly qualified legal team. Our Oklahoma construction litigation lawyers have wide-ranging knowledge in this field of law as well as an abundance of experience in courtroom litigation. We offer a collaborative, team-oriented approach that puts your best interests first.
Contact Enlow Law at (918) 212-5359 to arrange for a free initial consultation.
Resolving Construction-Related Disputes
Many different issues can lead to a dispute between parties related to the construction of a real estate project, whether it is a single-family home, multi-family units, retail building, or other commercial or industrial project.
These issues can include:
- Claims of construction defects or negligence - poor quality of workmanship by a construction company in regards of design,planning, supervision, or inspection of a real estate project.
- Bid disputes - If you suspect a bid was not properly awarded, you have the right to challenge it.
- Problems related to insurance coverage - If there are coverage issues because someone got injured or something got damaged during a job, our team can help you with your case.
- Mechanics’ liens - Make sure you build a secure contract with payment when your work is completed.
- Licensing issues - If you need help determining if you need permits for a job or if a construction license emerges, we are here to help.
- Contract disputes or Breaches - If both parties are in disagreement or if one party violates the contract , problems arise . Our construction attorneys can help you settle and help find a solution.
- Delays - Projects are likely not to finish on time due to delays. These delays can happen because negligence, lack of productivity, or other issues.
- Administrative complaints - Issues come up when a complaint is submitted. Whether it be from a violation in the work area or a local lead agency notices something that's not right.
- Environmental issues - There may be issues of loud noises, pollution, the use of and removal of harmful materials, and other things that create a dangerous environment.
As your construction litigation law firm, we can analyze the all aspects of your situation, including the case of claims of construction deficiencies or failures to comply with local, state, or federal regulations or industry standards.
Choose Enlow Law
These matters are complex due to their technical and legal natures. That is why it is vital to bring in a qualified attorney with construction industry experience. We recommend calling our Oklahoma construction litigation attorneys as early as possible so that an efficient solution can be put into motion.
Schedule your consultation our firm by calling (918) 212-5359.
Call 918-212-5359 to Schedule a Consultation