Tulsa Real Estate
Handling All Types of Real Estate Transactions & Disputes
Enlow Law offers comprehensive legal assistance with all aspects of residential and commercial real estate, including purchases, leasing, land use, zoning, sales, and more. With more than 30 years of combined experience in this field, our Tulsa real estate attorneys bring practical and efficient solutions to your case. We take a team-oriented and collaborative approach that emphasizes legal solutions that will best fit your particular objectives.
Real Estate Matters
Real estate law covers many topics, from contract law to local zoning regulations. Our legal team is well-versed in these matters and offers skilled counsel as well as dispute resolution through negotiation, arbitration, or litigation.
We can help you with a case that involves:
- Negotiating the purchase or sale of property
- Negotiating leases
- Lease disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Defaulted real estate loans/foreclosures
- Large development transactions
- Construction problems
- Breach of contract
- Negotiating closings
- Acquisitions for investors
- Zoning, variances, permits, and approvals from local and state agencies
- Homeowner association issues and disputes
- Boundary/easement disputes
- Land development
We serve both buyers and sellers in all real estate transactions whether residential or commercial. Our Tulsa real estate attorneys have experience representing clients in acquisition, financing, tax-free exchanges, and leasing options of commercial or industrial property.
The Three Most Common Reasons for Real Estate Litigation
Real estate litigation is any type of dispute that begins with real property or any interest in it. It can also include any issues that may arise during the securing of the property or ownership rights.
Real estate litigation is usually due to three common issues that lead to a legal dispute. They include:
- Breach of Contract: This lawsuit may include a breach of contract in which the wronged party must prove they have fulfilled their legal obligation while the other has not. If successful they are compensated for any losses they have suffered. It is crucial to have an experienced real estate attorney on your side to review the agreements and provide insight.
- Failure to Disclose Property Defects: In the state of Oklahoma, the seller is required by law to disclose any non-evident defects that might affect the property or it’s value. If they do not, they may initiate legal action against them.
- Negligence or Breach of Duty: Agents and realtors are legally obligated to act in the best interest of their clients and not for the salesperson. They are required to keep sensitive information such as financial details confidential. Showing negligence can lead to losses for the real estate agent’s clients and lead to a lawsuit.
Reasons To Hire a Real Estate Attorney
Is your selling/buying process hitting some obstacles? You may need a real estate attorney to help you guide the process along smoothly. If you have run into any of the following issues, contact an attorney:
- You are buying a property, but you are currently out-of-town
- The property that you are buying is a short sale or currently bank-owned
- The property is part of an estate sale
- You are buying a commercial property
- The property may have structural issues
- You are buying a property in a weather prone area (flood zone, tornado-prone, toxicity levels)
- You are selling a property that shows heavy wear
- You are the heir of a property with a deceased owner
- Your partner is uncooperative in the selling process
- The property currently has liens or judgements against it
- You are uneasy about the selling process/property
If you are in any of the following situations, please do not hesitate to contact Enlow Law. Our team of highly experienced attorneys are here to assist and guide you through the home buying/selling process.
Work with a Team of Seasoned Litigators
Whatever real estate issue you are facing, our seasoned legal team at Enlow Law brings a level of exceptional experience, knowledge, and dedication that sets our firm apart. We invite you to contact us to arrange to speak with one of our lawyers about your legal matter in a free, initial case evaluation as soon as possible.