Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Tulsa
Dedicated to Providing Fierce Legal Representation
We put a lot of trust in our healthcare providers and, unfortunately, sometimes that trust is misplaced. It is estimated that about 225,000 people die every year from medical malpractice, making it the third most common cause of death in the United States. If you were injured as a result of a negligent medical provider, the legal team at Enlow Law in Tulsa can provide the knowledgeable representation you need to protect your interests. Backed by more than 30 years of collective legal experience, you can feel confident in our ability to assist you during this difficult time.
Reach out to our law office today at (918) 212-5359 to set up a free 5-minute consultation with one of our medical practice attorneys to discuss your case.
What is Medical Malpractice?
For a case to be considered medical malpractice, it must meet certain criteria.
Below are some of the characteristics of a medical malpractice claim:
- The healthcare provider had a duty to you. For example, if you were filing a claim against a doctor, you must prove that the doctor was treating you. Doctors are expected to meet a certain standard of care.
- The duty the healthcare provider had to you was breached. In other words, the person who treated you failed to uphold the standard of care.
- The breach of duty resulted in injuries, such as physical impairment, deformity, or lost earning capacity.
- The injuries you sustained are directly connected to your healthcare provider’s failure to meet the standard of care.
Here are some common examples of medical malpractice:
- Failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis
- Childbirth injuries
- Prescription drug errors
- Surgical errors
- Anesthesia errors
- Failure to treat
Many cases of medical malpractice result in severe or catastrophic injuries, ultimately changing the life of a patient. Depending on who is responsible for the error and where you were being treated, one or more individuals may be liable for your injuries, including the doctor who treated you, the hospital in which you were admitted, or the pharmacist who gave you your medication.
Speak to an Experienced Medical Malpractice Attorney About Your Case Today!
If you sustained injuries due to the negligent actions of a healthcare provider, you should not hesitate to reach out to the medical malpractice team at Enlow Law in Tulsa. Our attorneys have the experience and insight necessary to help you hold the responsible party accountable and obtain the fair and just compensation you deserve.
Reach out to our law office today at (918) 212-5359 to set up a free 5-minute consultation with one of our attorneys to discuss the details of your case and learn more about your legal options.
Call 918-212-5359 to Schedule a Consultation