Tulsa Landlord-Tenant Attorneys
Resolving Real Estate Issues Effectively
Issues between landlords and tenants can lead to disputes, eviction proceedings, or other legal actions. If you are a landlord or a tenant in the Greater Tulsa Area with an issue concerning a rental or lease, you should consult with a qualified real estate attorney. At Enlow Law, our firm has extensive experience in all aspects of real estate law. We have assisted countless individuals facing all kinds of rental or leasing issues with efficient and practical legal solutions.
Landlord-Tenant Laws in Oklahoma
A residential rental agreement or lease is a formal, written contract that can be upheld in a court of law if its terms abide by state law. In any contract, however, a party can fail to live up to the terms and conditions which must then be resolved by the parties themselves or through the courts.
Tenant-landlord issues can arise in many ways. Examples can include:
- Nonpayment of the rent or lease
- Tenant disturbing the peace and quiet of other tenants
- Tenants engaging in criminal activity that threatens the safety, health, or peace of other tenants
- Landlord failing to fix broken electrical, plumbing, appliances, or other basic amenities/services provided for in the agreement/lease in a timely manner
- Tenants subletting without landlord’s permission
- Landlord failing to return security deposit
- Tenant remaining in possession of the property after a rental agreement has expired
Oklahoma law outlines many aspects of the tenant-landlord relationship, including for landlord disclosures, security deposits, late fees, tenants’ rights to withhold rent or repair and deduct, landlords’ rights to access property, and more.
Seek Seasoned Legal Representation from Enlow Law
Whatever issue you are facing regarding a rental or lease, whether residential or commercial, our Tulsa landlord-tenant lawyers can provide the answers, guidance, and legal representation you need. Our goal is to help you resolve your issue as efficiently as possible.
Call us at (918) 212-5359 to learn more about how we can assist you today.